Welcome to the 4th Annual Springfest Artisan Fair!
The NYA Area Chamber of Commerce, City of Norwood Young America (NYA), and NYA Economic Development Commission are calling all artists, painters, designers, authors, potters, quilters, musicians, etc., to display their talents and wares in our charming Historic Downtown Norwood.
Historic Downtown Norwood, Elm Street, Norwood Young America, MN 55368
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Art Fair is from 9am – 3pm
Set up time is 7am – 8:30am
June 1, 2023
- MAX OR MIN NUMBER OF ATTENDEES/TICKETS?
Maximum of 80 Exhibitors
- ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, HANDCRAFTED WORK. Artist guarantees the accuracy of the description of the works presented and the work’s authenticity as the creation of their own hands.
- You must furnish tables, chairs, canopy (10×10 or 12×12), equipment, etc., for your exhibit area. Weights are recommended for your tent. No electricity is available.
- Each exhibit area is 12’ x 12’ & is located on pavement.
- Merchandise must meet at least one of the following criteria: Hand-made or Home-grown.
- Springfest is a non-juror event.
- Set-up time is 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. You may park directly at your space for unloading ONLY.
- Each exhibitor will be assigned a booth number (marked day of the event), a map for setup, and where to park after setup.
- Exhibitors are responsible for maintaining attendance in their booth space for the entire event.
- NYA Chamber Of Commerce is not responsible for merchandise security during or after the event.
- No early departures.
Entry Fee: $50.00 per space – $90 for a double space – NO REFUNDS **Rain or Shine! **
Kayla Dammann, Executive Director – NYA Area Chamber of Commerce
LINKS TO ADDITIONAL INFO
2023 Art Vendor Registration Form